PEERS is a 14-week evidence-based social skills intervention for motivated teens in middle and high school who are interested in learning ways to help them build and maintain positive friendships.
Thursdays, 6:00 - 7:30 PM
In the groups, teens learn how to:
- Use appropriate social conversation skills
- Find common interests by trading information
- Appropriately use humor
- Handle rejection, teasing, and bullying
- And MUCH more!
PEERS also includes a parent group equipping parents on how to:
- Assist teens in making and keeping friends
- Expand their teen's social network
- Provide feedback through coaching
*Parent participation is required.
For enrollment information, contact: